Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Grace-Thankfulness

Okie dokie CC. Here we go!

1: Books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a reading addict

2: History!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ditto with reading. In fact, if you put them together, you won't see me for hours at a time.

3: The country. I have always lived in a rural area, except for 9 months, and I absolutely LOVE it!

4: Paintings. Especially Thomas Kinkade. I love beauty and seeing it created on a canvas so that it can be kept forever.

5: Snowflake pajamas. Nothin's cuter!

6: Hairbrushes. Me and my mother and 2 sisters often finding ourselves singing a classic Veggie Tales song, "Oh where is my hairbrush?"

7: A big, happy most of the time, loud, noisy, bouncy family!

8: Sewing machines. I couldn't do it all by hand!

9: Violins. I am a violinist, and proud of it.

10: Jesus!!!!!!!! His truth, His life, His purpose, and especially His purpose for ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment