Saturday, November 20, 2010

Grace-Christmas Music

Do you like Christmas music? I do! It brings warm, happy, delightful memories and feelings. It makes you think about cookies, lights, warm jamies, Christmas secrets, and snuggly hugs. And my bunny. Oh yeah, another story.

So, shouldn't we be able to enjoy Christmas music for longer than just one month? I think so. That's why I am so happy that my radio station is playing exclusively Christmas music every Saturday in November.

And if people think it is unconventional to listen to Christmas music before Christmas month, go in your room and listen anyway. We need happy and warm feelings sometimes!

"That was random Gracie. No it wasn't, it is what you are thinking about, and that is what blogs are for. Oh, okay."

2 comments:

  1. You said it!! I LOVE Christmas music! My mom and I sometimes listen to it during the summer! Though...it doesn't have the same effect. :)
    BTW, what station do you listen to?
    We listen to Spirit FM and they used to start Christmas music the day after Thanksgiving, but now they've changed it to the 1st of December. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Wind. It is a Springfield station. And it plays Christmas music every Saturday in November.

    ReplyDelete