Thursday, September 9, 2010

Rebekah, About me..

Here gos it Celina! (yes I meant to put 'here gos it' in comparison to 'here it gos')
I am a red-headed, complex, child, and I'm just the way God want's me to be. I wish I was as funny or talented as some of my friend's and I wish I wasn't prideful. To clarify: When I say complex, what I mean is that there are a lot of thing I'm confused about. I want to become a writer yet I desire to be a photographer. Then there is my heart for young people and my wish to let God speak through me and be a good friend, a light in the dark. Last but not least, I would absolutely love, with all of my heart, to go to a theatrical college and maybe come back to the good ole' mid-west and act here. But I'm not finished! I would love, love, love, to be a woman Pastor! I just think it would be so amazing! YET, I still wouldn't mind just saving up my money and movin' to Ireland and livin' the rest of my life traveling Europe. Talk about complex!

However, my hopes and dreams are not the only way I am complex. There is a continual battle going on within me, as in all Christians. And Furthermore, I am a jealous, prideful, selfish, mean, ugly and all-together sinful person. The things I do and think are just as bad some one who murders there child. We are all capable of any sin. Think on that.

I am a child. Some of you might be thinking "duh, your only fourteen!" but what I am meaning is this: I not only am immature and childish, but I am incapable of spending/saving my money correctly as well as I am not very smart, sensible or considerate of other's feelings.

"Now hold on a second!" You might be thinking. "I thought you were supposed to be telling about yourself not saying all of the negative things!" But on the contrary, there is no positive thing's about me. The single thing about me that is positive is one thing: The fact that Christ dwells in me, and through me his name is praised!

SO I say, praise the Lord. He's want you want to be knowing about, not me anyway.

Bekah..

2 comments:

  1. Well put, but I will have to say this: You are one of the only people I can tell my hard times, AND you will also cheer me up when I am sad (not to mention I can simply look at your clothes and see what is cute!)

    ReplyDelete