Thursday, September 23, 2010

Celina, Administrator

So thought that is would be fun to let diffrent people be the Administrator of this website for like a week at a time so they can like change the look of thid website and like do polls and stuff so I am going to go in alphabetical order of who gets to go first and stuff sooooooo.............. that would make Jessica first, Jess you can now change the look and stuff of the website so HAVE FUN!!!! the order that we will go in is (I am going by last name)
Jessica
Lydia
Olivia
Hannah
Nora
Rebekah
Grace

4 comments:

  1. That is absolutely hilarious! Usually I would be up in line since my letter is near the beginning of the alphabet. But you all have last names right near the beginning! Awesome idea CC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! That sounds cool!! :)
    I like my last name!!! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, lol make it look cool girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! Thanks! I like my last name too Jessica ;)

    ReplyDelete