Thursday, September 9, 2010

Jessica- Me, myself and I- Yep! That's me!!

Hmm....Ok, to start out with, this will probably be a short little "bio". You can ask anyone, I'm NOT good at explaining myself so, bare with me!!

I am a twelve year old country/home schooled girl raised out in the middle of NOWHERE!!! But to say the least I LOVE IT!!

I have two older brothers and this time I will try my hardest to say something about them, positive. (Here goes Grace!) :D My eldest brother will be 20 next month!! BOO HOO!!! He is so very awesome!! He's gone through alot and has shown me lots of things through my short life!! He is very gentle and yet stern when I need it.

Nathan, my next eldest brother is 14. He is the genius of the family. I love to say in a crowd, "My brother told me that!!". :D Anyone needs a question in our family, GO TO NATE!!

I have two parents that love the Lord with all their hearts and have brought us up in the best way I've ever known! I know other parents of kids I have been buds with before that do not even know how to encourage their kids, but BOY! That's not the case in our family!!

We have lets see.....alot of chickens ( I can't remember how much!!) and two dogs. One is outside and as gullible and friendly as ever. The other one is inside and as....well probably the opposite of the outside one. :D Two cats! I like cats alot. Probably the only reason this family has them.

And now for me.....
For the most part, I find myself to be friendly, but alot of times I have wondered if I was born with red hair and my parents died it brown when I was a baby. Yes, I have a hot temper. I would like to apologize for that. :/ You can ask anyone about my size and they'll say, "Jessica? Well she's just as small as a button!!" :( Haha! My family is tall and I think it skipped me. :D

I love horses and horses and horses and horses. Infact I probably eat, sleep and drink HORSES!!! I also like writing and running through fields in the morning when the dew is still on the ground. I am creative, imaginative and sometimes can talk just a little too much.

Now for the religious side, Hmm....For a while, I had been very critical of God, I often doubted (and still do) his wonder and splendor. I am sooo pleased and blessed to say, that He has changed that. I am alot like Grace, when it comes to girls being pure. Though sadly probably not as thoughtful and understanding when I see a girl wearing a short short skirt and flimsy low cut shirt. To be honest, I'm not that thoughtful at all. On my bad side, I am sometimes judgeful. Though I try my hardest not to be. I'm now sure you guys didn't want to know that :8
I hope that every girl I meet, can find a warm-ness and Godliness by the way I act and talk. Though...of course that is like TOTALLY much easier said than done!!! And I'm sure all of you know what I'm talking about. So, I hope to make that your goal too. To be an inspiration to other teen (and adult once we get there) girls in the way we act, dress, talk....EVERYTHING!!!!!
If you have not read my own personal blog yet, I wanna share with you my all time favorite goal. It also happens to be a verse. :D

Finally, brothers (And sisters!)
whatever is true, whatever is honest, whatever is just, whatever is PURE, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, That is what you should think of.
PHILIPPIANS 4:8

To sum it all up....JUST KEEP ON SHININ' FOR THE LORD!!!!
Hey! That was a lot longer than I thought!! Goes to show what God'll put into your heart to share!!!
Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. wow, I love the way you write! It's cool to get to know you! :)

    ReplyDelete