Saturday, September 4, 2010

Jessica, Hey Girls!! (And whatever boy that may read this)

Wow! This is so cool!
I am very excited about this blog! Most of you girls I know and some I don't and hopefully I can get to know all of you better!
Before I write anything, I'd like to thank my Lord Jesus for allowing me to be friends with such cool, Godly (and fun!!) Girls! He has given me an AWESOME life and two AMAZING parents!! Of course He did give me two brothers but...I can't think of anything possitive to say about them. :D
I hope that by using this and reading all your posts and coments, I can be closer to my Jesus!
Have a great weekend!

Jessica

2 comments:

  1. JESSICA! You ought to be ashamed of yourself, you have some very wonderful brothers, even though I don't really know them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Hehe...I just couldn't think of anything at the moment. (they were in a bad mood at the time) :D

    ReplyDelete