Monday, September 6, 2010

Celina, Well bummer!

I was going to publish the last adventure of Rivkah but it wouldn't work so I will just have to use the old fashioned way and retype it all instead of copy and paste :(
The adventures Of Rivkah
#3 Oh Brother! Oh Sister

"I can't wait! I can't wait! I don't know how many times Rivkah had thought that before the week of her brother's wedding. She was SO exited she was going to be in it! Also she was going to get a new sister and a new brother! Her brother getting married meant her was becoming some one new and she couldn't wait to see that!

She was a little worried though because it seemed that there was a little bit of wanting to empress her brothers and sister and be more "mature" and "cool" when they all met, SO I was a little worried, but it was great and She didn't do bad at all. The first day (after driving sixteen hours) was relaxing. Rivkah felt like if was one of the best days. The best day however was when they all stayed up until midnight laughing until they couldn't breath, and then when one of her brothers really had a hard time breathing and was flopping around like a fish they laughed harder until their sides felt like rubber.

After two days at the beautiful mountain-side house, they had the rehearsal for the wedding. The colors were Black, gray and yellow highlights. Rivkah was wearing a black tee length dress with a grey strip on the top of the dress. The flowers were sunflowers and Rivkah thought to herself "That's beautiful! I really want to do this for my wedding. To bad I can't now" But don't worry; I'm sure our heroine will find something else to do for her wedding... if she gets married.

"before the wedding, make sure you find your 'buddy' and walk down the aisle with him." Said her dad (who turned out to be the main person speaking at the rehearsal). As he moved along conducting each person to to their "buddy" Rivkah realized her buddy wasn't here, then pointed it out:

"Ummm I don't know what my buddy will look like." She looked worried.

"Rivkah it's the only male here you will not recognize who's wearing a gray jacket." My oldest brother spoke to me as if I was a child, he likes to make fun, and she said: "Oh." Rivkah turned red as a beet and everyone laughed.

The wedding beautiful! And Rivkah and everyone had an awesome time!

(this is a true story based on the life of Rebekah Farr written be Rebekah Farr)

No comments:

Post a Comment