Friday, September 3, 2010

Celina, Puppies!

OK so our dog just had 8 puppies!!!! They are all black except one and it is brown. I am not sure if she will have any more puppies but I hope she has one more that is all white, wouldn't that be cool? She has been in "labor" since about 4:40 this afternoon and it is 8:48pm right now and she just had her eighth! So pray that she will make it through with all the puppies and they will grow up to be happy and healthy, ready for a life filled with chewing on things :)

9 comments:

  1. Aww!! I've always wanted to see a puppy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep she is alright, and jess you should come over ;)! but now there is nine puppies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Celina!! It'd be a good excuse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well we are starting to name them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I love you pic Celina!!! You're so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woops....I meant "you're pic" not "you pic" :) Silly me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww thanks oh and thanks for waking me up last night with the text :)

    ReplyDelete