Thursday, September 9, 2010

Grace- Myself

I am a rosy cheeked, half blonde, half brown haired Midwest girl. I love fall, sky, flowers (but not bees), Narnia, writing, reading, singing, playing violin, writing, reading, painting, crocheting, writing, reading, watching old movies where they are actually moral, writing, reading, riding horses, sewing, making pies, history, history, history,petting dogs, goats, and being a fill-in mommy for my 5 other siblings, including my older brother! ;)

It is evident that I am a sanguine, that's because I am just like my mom and she is just like me. I am home schooled, and I love it!

Some of the things I struggle with are being judgmental an critical, and I apologize to all of you if I have ever judged you! I am trying and praying for God's help and I think that He has helped me to see some stuff in a different light.

My passion is girls waiting and saving themselves for their future husband and being modest. Purity and modesty are some of the most important "girl" issues as far as I can see. So many girls get married stained and broken, with their heart rather separated and broken. And many girls try to use their bodies to gain attention that they should wait for from their husband. SAVE IT GIRLS!!!!!!!! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!!!!!!

What I want to be is a happy wife and mother, and teacher to my children. I have a heart for adventure, and I really would love to travel and see a lot of the world. How God will use those desires, or whether He uses them or not is yet to be seen, but I trust Him to guide my life. And I am thrilled to be along for the ride! Life is an adventure, live it!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, Grace. That was amazingly put. I don't think it could get any better than that!! Keep on a goin' girl!!
    I LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete