Saturday, September 4, 2010

Lydia, Hello!

Hi everyone!

This is such a cute site Celina! The beginning of fall is such a welcome thing: Cozy nights curled up with books, pumpkin pie, the start of orchestra for some, the fresh smell of school books, and so much more! I am looking forward to colder weather. It has been very hot lately and I am ready for cool breezes. I walked out to the field with one of my friends today and we were picking flowers. There were so many bees and butterflies! But I am ready for the crunch of leaves under my feet :). Here is a poem I wrote about fall-

Fall

Leaves crunch under my feet,
I'm walking to a steady beat.
Colors crimson, orange, and gold
show off their colors there beauty untold.

Aroma's of pumpkin slowly rise,
they pass my nose and drift the sky.
Graceful trees sway and bend,
their slender branches dancing in the wind.


3 comments:

  1. Ooooh!! That is so good! I just love LOVE making poems! I have a big folder of silly ones I'll have to post. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I would love to hear your poems :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautifuly poetic, and so true! Fall is my season girl, this is when I am at my best. I want to get married in the fall, possibly October when the leaves are the brightest.

    ReplyDelete