Friday, September 10, 2010

Lydia, About Me

Hi!

Ok well I have blonde hair that I am trying to grow out and green eyes that remind me of my Scottish and Irish background. I love animals, gymnastics, reading, writing letters, singing, crocheting, riding horses, being with friends and family, being outside in God's glorious creation, taking nature photos, and fixing other peoples hair :).

I home school and I absolutely love it! I would really really like to live on a ranch when I have a home of my own. I struggle with reading my bible regularly and keeping my eyes on Jesus at all times and not getting distracted with things of the world. I can be selfish with my sister and with others and also being disrespectful with my parents, but I am working on it :).

Well I guess mine is probably the shortest, but I can't think of anything else to say except maybe this verse-

I Thessalonians 5:18

"Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."

Sometimes we can take a lot of things for granted like that when we get home you will have food on the table. I know I do. I think we should all be really thankful for all the blessings God has given us because you never know what might happen.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Lydia! Very straightforward and honest. And your love of Scotland and Ireland will make up for the fact that your eyes might not be as green as you want them to be. I know, I always wanted red hair and green eyes. Especially when I knew that a lot of Irish people have that color scheme, and I love Ireland and am glad to be descended from there! But I will have to be content looking German, which isn't so bad since I am German too.

    ReplyDelete